Buying Wild's Ezy-Sauce

Wild's Ezy-Sauce is a tomato base that can be used in homemade sauces and relishes. This is a guide about buying Wild's Ezy-Sauce.

Can anyone tell me where you can get the bottles of Ezy sauce? None of the supermarkets in Bundaberg sell it anymore.

By Fiona T

Answers

I'm making Tomato Sauce today with a bottle I purchased yesterday at the local IGA supermarket in Miners Rest, Victoria. The label doesn't have a web site listed, but it does mention that you can contact them at Cerebos Foods, Customer Services, 92-96 Station Road, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147. There is also a ph no 1800 656 115 or consumer AT cerebos.com.au

Anonymous

Coles

I would like to know where I can buy your Ezy-sauce botlles from in the Beerwah/Glasshouse area. Thank you Helen Day

I just purchased two bottles in kallangur at woolworths. So we know it is available. Good luck getting your local w/worths to stock it for you.

Is there anywhere in the USA that I can buy Ezy sauce? I am an Aussie living here now and miss making my sauce. I have had to use a different recipe and it's not the same!

By Shar

Where can you buy Wild's EZY sauce in New Zealand?
I am an Aussie living on Chatham Islands in NZ.

By Marls