Buying a Shuttle for a Jones Serpentine Hand Crank Sewing Machine?

I have a Jones serpentine hand cranked sewing machine (cat back). Please can someone advise me of the shuttles I need for my sewing machine. It has shuttle reel, but no shuttle. I'm hoping it will then work. It also has 2 needles, but I'm hoping to purchase more.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best Answer

Nice machine..
I seem to get the idea this machine is new to you but maybe you have other machines?
This is just the type of machine and question that you should present to the Ismacs's forum as they are the experts in this type of machine.
You will have to join their free message board but you'll never regret taking the time to do this as they can tell you everything about your machine and also where to buy anything you may ever want.
They can also tell you how to fix any problems you may have in the future.
Please take the time to send them pictures - they will want more pictures of your machine - including the bottom and especially any markings or numbers.

ismacs.net/digest.html

What a lovely vintage machine! Maybe this site can help, with the special parts for this beauty.

- www.singersewinginfo.co.uk/.../ - This was the only site I could find for this machine!

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 21, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-a-Shuttle-for-a-Jones-Serpentine-Hand-Crank-Sewing-Machine.html

Sewing MachinesMachines