Cadbury Egg Carton Gift
A clever way to gift Cadbury eggs is in a decorated egg crate. This is a page about Cadbury egg carton gift
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I don't know about you, but I love Cadbury Eggs. I thought a fun way to give them as a gift would be to put them in an egg carton.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 egg paper carton
- 6 Cadbury eggs
- spray paint
- embroidery floss or ribbon
- gift tag (homemade or store bought)
- Using scissors, cut a paper egg carton in half.
- On a covered work surface (that is well ventilated) spray paint the outside of the egg carton any color you choose.
- Allow to dry and apply additional coats of paint until no more of the carton label shows through. Apply 1-2 coats of paint to the inside as well.
- Once the egg carton is completely dry put the Cadbury eggs into the carton.
- Wrap string or ribbon around the carton and tie the tag onto it. You now have a yummy treat to gift to a friend (or to yourself!).
By lalala... from Port Orchard, WARead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.