Cajun Shrimp Linguine

Category Pastas
You don't have to travel to the South to enjoy a flavorful Cajun meal. This Cajun shrimp linguine is easy to make and full of flavor. This is a guide about cajun shrimp linguine.

When in a farther southern state I had this dish in a restaurant and enjoyed it so much that I literally begged for the recipe. The chef was kind enough to tell me the ingredients and approximately how much of each. I had to test the amounts before I came up with a dish that tasted almost as good as the chef's.

Ingredients

Directions

Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, Cajun seasoning and pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink. Drain the linguine, toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese.

By Connie from Cotter, AR