Can I Sell Bamboo?

Can I sell my cut bamboo stalks? Who can I sell them to? How?

By gloria from Tulsa, OK

Best Answer

Yes, cut them all the same size or into 2 or 3 different lengths (at different costs) then put them into bundles of a dozen & take them around to florists, plant nurseries & hardware stores. Florist's use them in arraignments & gardeners do to. they use them to stake up plants etc. Your bets luck will be selling to "ma & pa" type nurseries & florists, not the big chain stores. You won't get much money because you are competing with Chinese imports, but you have an edge because are Local! (& maybe even better!)

* Better yet, get yourself a booth or share a booth-fee with someone else at your local Farmers Market! You may have to wait until next your to get a space (booth fees usually cost under $30 per day) but if you have to wait until next spring then that will give you time to stock up! You'd make more money if you could either make something out of them or selling the live shoots in water as starters so people can plant their own. I'm wondering if when they are young if you can "train" them to grow in a corkscrew shape (like lucky bamboo) because then you'd have a real eye-catcher!

You can sell them to me I am seeking 10-16 foot ... 3+ in diameter... the larger the better! Dont cut them short ... but do visit local florist and design firms ... we use them as decoration

Tocacelina@yahoo.com

They are 20 feet tall

I have about an acre of bamboo ranging from 4 inches to 10inch around 30 foot and up where can I sell this all at one time

We are trying to get rid of plenty of cut down bamboos

Anonymous

solely responding to the lucky bamboo, that plant is actually not a true bamboo at all it's native to south Africa. I dont believe bamboo will be able to do that

Anonymous

Bamboo stalks different diameter and length

I need a co. To cut and buy my bamboo

Hello im denise i like to know if you find any company to cut your bamboo.i need help with my.

i have many bamboos poles in dirent size raw bamboos colour bamboos

have 2 acres of 50 foot high bamboo in s.c. i would like to sell

I have them,wat can I git for them

How much does 10 foot of fresh bamboo sell for

I have a large bamboo grove that has been growing for 40 years. I need to do something with the large poles.It now is trying to take over a large pasture area.I have got to find someone who will buy it.

Anonymous

Send pictures

Hi I'm a traveling artist fixing to leave Florida heading west next month hopefully interested in bamboo my email is ajasparose@gmail.com

I have a lot of bamboo stalks still in the ground some of the stalks r over 30 ft.tall

Hello my name is mike. I have bamboo growing out back of my house that I use for my own personal hobbies. I would be interested in selling the stalks with or without roots, most of them are anywhere from 1/2 inches up to 4 inches around.

I would be interested in talking more about selling some off to make room for new ones to be planted. Please email me back, hope I wasn't too late

If this is still available, I'm interested in buying it!!!! Please, let me know.

We have a big area covered in bamboo.....some are huge. It's about to take over the entire property. We need it gone....I would let you have it all if you want to come get it. It's in Longview, TX

Im interested in planting bamboo on 4 acres of my land and would be very interested in visiting with you about purchasing some of your Michael 816-522-7971

Hi, I'm Jason
I am interested in 5 poles, 3 in diameter or greater (bigger the better), and at least 6 ft long. Please remove any part smaller than 1.5 in diameter.

Willing to pay $40 for the lot plus whatever the most economical shipping option is to WA.
Is this agreeable?
Thanks,

Looking to sell 15 acers of bamboo to be removed from property help

Anonymous

where do you live we cut bamboo in louisiana and would like to take a look if you live in louisiana

Please give me a call. I have over roughly 100,000 stalks in Southeastern NC for you to take a look at. I can send you pics as well.

-- Chris
919-920-9993

We are buying a house with approx 20 ft stalks of bamboo. Need it cut, live in SE Texas 20 from Tx , La border

Hi i live in Louisiana and have a bunch of bamboo that i need gone contact at 1-337-517-7556

hey I got some bamboo. 70 yr old patch. big 6 inch poles.

Im in Georgia. Four hours away from Louisiana. Please email me 7066015814

I live in magnolia woods, Baton Rouge and have 4 major clumps of bamboo. Would you be interested in purchase and removal?

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceAugust 25, 2009
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Can-I-Sell-Bamboo.html