Canning Jar Herb Garden
Read More Comments
A cute way to have a small herb garden in your kitchen or just outside your front door.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 quart sized canning jars
- 3 hose clamps
- 3 screws
- 1 piece of wood
- 1 screw driver
- herb plants
- potting soil
- Lay the jars on your piece of wood to figure out how far apart you want the jars to be from each other. Make a mark. Then use a tape measure to make sure the the jars are equally spaced out.
- Screw the hose clamps on to the board where you made the marks. I screwed the hose clamp out through one of the precut slits on the hose clamp.
- Tighten the hose clamp around each jar.
- Fill each jar about 1/3 with rocks.
- Then fill the jars with potting soil, leaving room to plant your herbs.
- Plant herbs in each jar.
- Mount on wall.
This mason jar herb garden is a cute way to have a small herb garden in your kitchen or just outside your front door.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.