Caring for Stray Cats in the Winter

I had 3 kittens make a home under my mobile home in the summer. Now it is winter. I made a mistake and fed them. The problem is is that I had a company come out to weatherize under the home. They said the cats destroyed everything under there. They completely sealed the skirting down so they cannot go under there. I'm worried because it's winter and am afraid they won't survive. The shelter won't take them and they won't come in. Do I need to worry?

By Lynn from OH

If you want to offer shelter to these cats there are shelter you can prepare for them. Try googling shelter or houses for feral cats. Some shelters are inexpensive. Some are quite elaborate. If the cats are no longer hanging around they may have moved on. If you are still feeding them, I think it is a nice idea to consider shelter for them.