Cash and Carry at All Costs

I know it's been said before but, trust me, cash is better than store cards. I have been working hard on my credit. The score has gone up another two points. The one thing I learned the most was no more store cards. Interest charges added up and that was hard to recover from.

As I look and see Fingerhut and seventhavenue, I regret touching them. I made on time payments but I was not able to work out that interest. Now that my score is rising, I got a recommendation from creditkarma to open a Fingerhut account. That is terrible practice. I am happy with the cash choices and lower priced items. I will work my magic and glam it up. Cash, no interest. Debit or credit cards and pay each month. Cancel those store cards.

So when you say "store cards" you mean mail order or on line sites. I thought you meant store cards like Safeway or Walmart, which don't charge interest. Now this makes more sense.

Yes, when I get catalogs in the mail I toss them in the recycle bin just inside my door. Since I don't have a car, I do order on line because the delivery is free or minimal. It's a convenience I need. So yes, cash is king!!