Cassava, a tropical root is a staple food in many parts of the world. It is commonly used in the U.S. to make the thickening agent tapioca.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 45- 1 hour
Total Time: 1 - 1.5 hours
- 4 cups grated and squeezed cassava
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- granulated sugar (if condensed milk isn't enough to make it sweet)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place a foil on the baking pan. I didn't have any, so I used banana leaf instead.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!