Cat Peeing on Bed and Furniture

Since my cat starting to go out in the evenings he started to urinate on my son's bed, then he started on the pillows on the couch, then my dog's bed, and my bookshelves. I bought "Dumb Cat" spray, but he still urinated on my dog's bed.

Since he is a baby he is used to sleeping in the kids' bedroom and it's been 1 week since he is not allowed to get in, but we are having the worst nights since. He cries at their door 3-4 times at night.
My question is What can I do to make him stop peeing on the furniture especially on my youngest son's bed?

By Flora D.

Best Answer

Try Eucalyptus oil. They hate the smell of it!

Best Answer

Is your cat neutered? That makes a big difference. He may be disturbed by other cats near or on your property. If cats are not neutered they begin Marking behavior. Which means they pee on everything. Make sure he is neutered, and chase off other cats hanging around. Good luck.

Best Answer

Feed him on the bed for about two week. Repeat where ever else you don't want him to pee.

Cats don't pee where they eat. I tried this. It works. I did this on my couch 10 years ago and He hasn't peed on it since then.