Cat Peeing on My Couch

I have had my cat for years and now he is peeing on my couch. I don't know what to do to make him stop. Help me please.

He may be old and suffering from old-age incontinence problems. Take him to the vet.

Start from the usual beginning steps and work your way to the more serious. Clean the litter box extra well, clean the couch so there is no traces of urine so he doesn't think that's his marked territory, then take him to the vet in case he has a kidney issue.

You may also want to have him checked for a uti. Is there a new cat in the neighborhood he can be seeing thru the window? He may be marking his area.

I love my. Cat. . But my. Cat pp on my my furniture I need to stop him what can I do and pp on the curtains and the wall and doors