Cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and breadcrumbs combine to make these tasty veggie pancakes. This is a page about cauliflower pancakes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
May 14, 2013
A delicious and different way to prepare this wonderful, healthy vegetable
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cooking spray or olive oil
- Cut cauliflower into flowerettes, boil in water until tender about 10 minutes, drain.
- Mash cauliflower with fork and add eggs, cheese, Panko, cayenne, salt. Form into eight (8) 3 inch pancakes
- Heat non-stick skillet and add cooking spray or a little olive oil to coat bottom of skillet. Cook pancakes 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Keep warm in oven until all batter is used up
May 29, 20131 found this helpful
Yummy and healthy - thanks for sharing this :)
August 19, 20130 found this helpful
How do you serve these or what with?