Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Adding some ground beef to a cheese soup can make a mouthwatering cheeseburger soup. This page contains cheeseburger soup recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A fun twist on an American favorite!
Total Time: 30 minutes prep, 6-8 hours cooking
Yield: 4 servings
- 16 oz 90% lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 cup red pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dill relish
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 Tbsp ketchup (garnish)
- 1/2 cup 2% cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onions in saucepan.
- Add beef, onion, garlic, stock, peppers, relish and mustard to crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add cheese, cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls, drizzle with ketchup. Serve with warm crusty bread.