Cheesecake Fruit Dip
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
This cheesecake dip uses a few simple ingredients and is great with fresh strawberries!
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip, defrosted
- graham crackers, crushed
- fresh strawberries
- Soften cream cheese in a bowl.
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Whisk together.
- Pour pudding mixture into bowl with cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Whisk cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Add 1/2 of Cool Whip and fold into cream cheese mixture. You can add more Cool Whip, but it will make the cheesecake flavor more mild.
- Place graham crackers into a baggie and use your fingers to crush them into crumbs.
- Serve in two bowls. Dip the strawberries into the cheesecake dip and then into the graham crackers crumbs. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.