Chicken Egg Roll
My younger brother loves to eat roast chicken. He comes home only once or twice a month. It has been his habit to bring home fresh charcoal roast chicken for everyone. This time, he thought we had visitors so we had so much leftovers in the fridge. Now I have to think again on what to do with this. Perfect for breakfast time, so I'm making egg roll with this leftovers.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 red onion chopped
- finely chopped roast chicken leftovers (up to 1 cup chicken)
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs.
- Mix in chicken, onion, salt and pepper.
- Beat again and see to it that the onions fall apart or scatter within the mixture.
- Pour small amount of the mixture in pan and roll.
- After making the first roll, pour another small amount and roll again to the other side. Do the same steps repeatedly. Take extra care when rolling to avoid the layers falling apart.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Slice and drizzle with sauce and serve. To reheat microwave for 5 minutes. It's best when served hot.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!