Chihuly Glass Art at the Denver Botanic Gardens

Photo Description
This July my husband and I visited family in Denver, Colorado. In the many times we had been in town before, we had never made it to the botanical gardens. I was determined to get there this time. To my delight, when I got on-line to check the hours I discovered that there was a Dale Chihuly glass exhibit in place throughout the gardens. We spent several hours there and had a great time, thoroughly enjoying the plants and the gorgeous glass work. Here are some photos from our trip. As you can see there were fantastic tall exploding spines, beautiful globes and spires rising from the lily pond. Snake and bird like forms rose from the foliage as we enjoyed more examples of this gifted artist's work. Of course the flowers and plants were beautiful too.

Photo Location
Denver, Colorado

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm adding this place to my bucket list! Thank you for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

His work is always so amazing! I saw his works at the Tacoma Art Museum some years ago.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He has exhibits all over the world. Check him out online to find where they are. I saw them in Chicago several years ago and they are stunning. Samsung also filmed one of his exhibits and ran it on their 3D TV's. Wow just gorgeous.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Looks like a real treat! Denver, Co is on my bucket list and I will be sure to remember this! Thanks for sharing!

:Dee

Reply Like this photo? Yes