Chinese Bitter Melon Scrambled Eggs with Mushroom
Add some nutrients to your scrambled eggs with Chinese bitter melon and mushrooms! Very simple and easy to make pairs great with rice.
*If you're not a fan of Chinese bitter melon, chop or trying to incorporate more vegetables into your kids meal chop in smaller pieces.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: < 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 people
- 1 Chinese Bitter Melon
- 3 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Chop Chinese bitter melon and mushrooms in your desired size. (If you don't like bitter melon, dice finer)
- Crack 4 eggs, add fish sauce and dash of black pepper. Stir together.
- Dash of olive oil over medium heat and sauté vegetables.
- Pour egg mixture on top and scramble for a few minutes.
- Ready to serve as a meal with rice (if so feeds 2) or side dish (feeds 4)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.