Chinese Bitter Melon Scrambled Eggs with Mushroom
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 19, 2020
Add some nutrients to your scrambled eggs with Chinese bitter melon and mushrooms! Very simple and easy to make pairs great with rice.
*If you're not a fan of Chinese bitter melon, chop or trying to incorporate more vegetables into your kids meal chop in smaller pieces.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: < 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 people
- 1 Chinese Bitter Melon
- 3 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Chop Chinese bitter melon and mushrooms in your desired size. (If you don't like bitter melon, dice finer)
- Crack 4 eggs, add fish sauce and dash of black pepper. Stir together.
- Dash of olive oil over medium heat and sauté vegetables.
- Pour egg mixture on top and scramble for a few minutes.
- Ready to serve as a meal with rice (if so feeds 2) or side dish (feeds 4)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.