Chinese Crispy Spicy Potatoes
These Chinese street food inspired potatoes are crispy with a wonderful kick. They're coated in ginger, garlic, and cumin, giving them a lovely flavour and aroma. You can use any type of diced potatoes or whole mini ones for this recipe. Parboil them first by adding them to a bowl of water and microwaving on high for 6 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups chopped potatoes, parboiled and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Heat a couple tablespoons of oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and a bit of salt and pepper. Cook until just lightly golden, stirring often.
- Add onions and cook for a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook a couple minutes.
- Add chili sauce and ground cumin. Cook for a minute, stirring well. Serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!