Chocolate Chip Banana Bites
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 26, 2020
Do you have ripe bananas but low on butter? If so, sounds like our household! You can make this chocolate chip banana bite sized bars. This yields 1 - 10x15 inch cookie pan so depending how you cut the bars up, you'll easily get 24 plus pieces!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10x15 inch pan (varies how you cut)
- 5 ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mash bananas manually or in a mixer.
- Stir and mix in sugar, oil, milk, and eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon) in and combine.
- Fold in some chocolate chips into batter.
- Lightly oil pan then pour batter. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips in. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until ready.
- Allow to completely cool before cutting.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.