Chocolate Chip Banana Bites
These chocolate chip banana bites are a great way to use up some ripe bananas and a bit different than the classic banana bread. Try these out for a new after dinner treat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you have ripe bananas but low on butter? If so, sounds like our household! You can make this chocolate chip banana bite sized bars. This yields 1 - 10x15 inch cookie pan so depending how you cut the bars up, you'll easily get 24 plus pieces!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10x15 inch pan (varies how you cut)
- 5 ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mash bananas manually or in a mixer.
- Stir and mix in sugar, oil, milk, and eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon) in and combine.
- Fold in some chocolate chips into batter.
- Lightly oil pan then pour batter. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips in. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until ready.
- Allow to completely cool before cutting.