Choosing Computer Spreadsheet Software

I am going to start keeping track of stuff using pen and paper. I don't know any other way right now. I read about people using spreadsheets. I don't know what one looks like or even how to do one. I am trying to do home parties and want to keep track of what goes in and comes out and anything else I learn along the way.

I don't have any kind of programs on my computer right now. I am also not a fan of downloading anything either. Thank you so much.

I would buy the Office Student package for your computer. This has a word document and spreadsheet in the package. The software is easy to learn and to use. Furthermore, there are so many helpful hints online this will be a breeze to learn.

We use the Google Suite and I am a teacher. It is free and works well.

Computers SoftwareApril 24, 2015
🎂
🎃
🌻