Choosing the Right Grass for Your Lawn

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 523 Posts

Product Review: Falcon 4 Lawn Grass Seed - pretty green lawnI've been pushing Falcon 4 grass seed, lately. The picture shows you why. Even though this is a new lawn, not yet really established, and all my hand weeding has left it pock marked like an adolescent with acne vulgaris, it still looks pretty good.

If you're planning to reseed, over seed, or a new lawn this fall, I do urge you to look into this top rated, award winning grass.

(The green blockout is a courtesy).

4 Questions

I just finished a construction project and have some raw land that needs grass. Any tips on how to plant the grass and also what type? I want something easy to care for, that can be walked on, and can take lots of sun.

By Sheri from Seattle, WA

Answers

I have used Red Creeping Fescus as it is hardy here in S.D It is very tuff grass,but it does take water,as most grasses. Once it is started it looks very attractive.

Answer this Question

What is the best grass for under a large maple tree?

By Patsy L.

Answer this Question

Trying to grow grass in the shade of a large tree means finding the best variety for the location. This is a page about growing grass under a large maple tree.

Maple leaves on the grass under tree

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJune 12, 2014
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Choosing-the-Right-Grass-for-Your-Lawn.html