Choosing the Right Grass for Your Lawn

Category Lawn
Choosing the best grass for your lawn is essential to having a beautiful healthy result. This is a page about choosing the right grass for your lawn.

I've been pushing Falcon 4 grass seed, lately. The picture shows you why. Even though this is a new lawn, not yet really established, and all my hand weeding has left it pock marked like an adolescent with acne vulgaris, it still looks pretty good.

If you're planning to reseed, over seed, or a new lawn this fall, I do urge you to look into this top rated, award winning grass.

(The green blockout is a courtesy).

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I just finished a construction project and have some raw land that needs grass. Any tips on how to plant the grass and also what type? I want something easy to care for, that can be walked on, and can take lots of sun.

By Sheri from Seattle, WA

Answers

I have used Red Creeping Fescus as it is hardy here in S.D It is very tuff grass,but it does take water,as most grasses. Once it is started it looks very attractive.

What is the best grass for under a large maple tree?

By Patsy L.

Trying to grow grass in the shade of a large tree means finding the best variety for the location. This is a page about growing grass under a large maple tree.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJune 12, 2014
🐛
📓
🌻