Church 10th Anniversary Table Decorations

We are celebrating our 10th church anniversary. The colors are royal blue, silver, white, and black. I want to do royal blue runners on the tables. I want to do candle arrangements on them as well. The theme is "For Your Glory". I wanted it to be festive. I need ideas for tables.

How about royal blue runner, with clear candle globes with silver candles in them? You could put a thin white and black and royal ribbon around the top of the globe. You could also put up balloons in various spots of each of your colors.

White tablecloth and candles. Clear candle holders adorned with royal blue, silver and black ribbons.