Decoration Ideas for a Church Anniversary

Category Church
Celebrating the anniversary of your church often involves decorations and activities. This is a guide about decoration ideas for a church anniversary.

I need some tips for a low cost decorations for our church's anniversary. Can anyone help?

By Peter from UAE

Answers

Best Answer

If its decorations you want, I'd look to nature and see what God has provided for the UAE. Here in the USA I'd suggest sea shells and other Christian symbols. Do a websearch under the word "Chrismons." Chrismons are really Christmas ornaments used to decorate a living evergreen tree, but I think you'll find suggestions for how to make decorations you can use for your purpose as well. Chrismons are white and are all Christian symbols.

Kudos to the other person who posted feedback. We all love you!

I am looking for ideas to decorate for the 200th anniversary of our church, established in 1817. We will be serving lunch for 200 people.

Answers

Happy 200th Anniversary to your Church! There are lots of ideas on Pinterest. It also depends on your budget.

For sure a nice thing to do is make a banner announcing the 200th Anniversary to be hung and center of attention.

This is a really cute idea for decor:
https://www.pin  531454740856702/
https://www.pin  823509065683457/

I found this in a google search for a church party idea. I love it because you can make it look dramatic by using tree branches. It kind of brings in the story of 200 years of being around, too.

https://i.pinim  ration-ideas.jpg

Check out the image link!

I would have a candy table, somehow incorporate 200 maybe have someone cut 200 or buy wood numbers from the dollar store display it on the table.You will need someone to make a big sign Happy 200 th anniversary.Have balloons tied all around.Put vases with flowers on the tables to match the colour of balloons.You can go on pin interest for some ideas.I would also do a little pamphlet with church history to give out.

We are celebrating our 10th church anniversary. The colors are royal blue, silver, white, and black. I want to do royal blue runners on the tables. I want to do candle arrangements on them as well. The theme is "For Your Glory". I wanted it to be festive. I need ideas for tables.

Answers

How about royal blue runner, with clear candle globes with silver candles in them? You could put a thin white and black and royal ribbon around the top of the globe. You could also put up balloons in various spots of each of your colors.

White tablecloth and candles. Clear candle holders adorned with royal blue, silver and black ribbons.