Decorating for a 200th Anniversary Church Luncheon

I am looking for ideas to decorate for the 200th anniversary of our church, established in 1817. We will be serving lunch for 200 people.

Happy 200th Anniversary to your Church! There are lots of ideas on Pinterest. It also depends on your budget.

For sure a nice thing to do is make a banner announcing the 200th Anniversary to be hung and center of attention.

This is a really cute idea for decor:
www.pinterest.com/.../
www.pinterest.com/.../

I found this in a google search for a church party idea. I love it because you can make it look dramatic by using tree branches. It kind of brings in the story of 200 years of being around, too.

i.pinimg.com/.../a2f48ce684f79a750c48125a56545f0f...

Check out the image link!

I would have a candy table, somehow incorporate 200 maybe have someone cut 200 or buy wood numbers from the dollar store display it on the table.You will need someone to make a big sign Happy 200 th anniversary.Have balloons tied all around.Put vases with flowers on the tables to match the colour of balloons.You can go on pin interest for some ideas.I would also do a little pamphlet with church history to give out.