Cinnamon Sugar Walnut Roll Recipe
Make this delicious and easy bread for your family. The base is pizza dough, flavored with walnuts and ground cinnamon.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a super simple way to make a fluffy and delicious cinnamon sugar walnut roll using pre-made frozen pizza dough.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 slices
- 2 lb pre-made dough. (if frozen, defrost)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped into large pieces
- 2 Tbsp golden brown cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- spritz of cooking oil
- flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Brush or spray cooking oil on a baking sheet, then sprinkle flour over the oil.
- I used two pre-sectioned pieces of dough (made by Rhodes), one pound each. Place dough in floured pans and allow to double in size in a warm area.
- Place dough on the floured baking sheet and roll to flatten. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and walnuts.
- Roll up and place in pan with the seam side down.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little bit. These are really yummy when enjoyed warm.