Cinnamon Sugar Walnut Roll
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a super simple way to make a fluffy and delicious cinnamon sugar walnut roll using pre-made frozen pizza dough.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 slices
- 2 lb pre-made dough. (if frozen, defrost)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped into large pieces
- 2 Tbsp golden brown cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- spritz of cooking oil
- flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Brush or spray cooking oil on a baking sheet, then sprinkle flour over the oil.
- I used two pre-sectioned pieces of dough (made by Rhodes), one pound each. Place dough in floured pans and allow to double in size in a warm area.
- Place dough on the floured baking sheet and roll to flatten. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and walnuts.
- Roll up and place in pan with the seam side down.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little bit. These are really yummy when enjoyed warm.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 11:05:54 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us