Citrus Tea Recipes
Wonderful tea blends can be created at home. This page contains citrus tea recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an excellent way to get your vitamin C in the wintertime! It is mainly just good for you though.
- 6 regular tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 6 oz can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 6 oz can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 10 cups cold water
- Place tea bags in boiling water.
- Let steep five minutes.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed. Makes 1 gallon of tea.
- 4 cup boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 6 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- sugar (opt.)
Pour boiling water over tea bags in 2 1/2 qt. heat-resistant pitcher. Allow tea to steep 5 minutes; remove bags. Add cold water and juices; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Sweeten to taste with sugar, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA