Cleaning Kitchen Cupboards

I am looking for something to clean the kitchen cupboards.

I'm assuming you are cleaning wood cabinet fronts? Use Murphy's oil soap.

It depends what they are made of. Interior/exterior, too.

I use Orange Glo on my wood cabinets. It removes kitchen buildup and replenshes the wood to a natural glow. The smell is nice also.

I use Murphy's Oil Soap as well, and at times I will use white vinegar and water spray.

What material is your kitchen cupboards?

Anonymous

Painted wood finish ivory

If you mean the outside of wooden cabinet doors then most of the solutions mentioned should do the job.

For lightly soiled cabinets I would recommend using a mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons white vinegar and enough warm water to fill a 16 ounce bottle (about 2 cups). Shake to mix then spray on one door or drawer front at a time. Scrub with a soft cloth to remove any dirt, then buff to a nice shine. Before each spray, give the bottle a shake to keep the oil mixed.
You will probably need a toothbrush to clean any of the intricate places - just be sure to keep extra rags handy to quickly wipe up any excess liquid.
If your cabinets are heavily soiled with grease/smoke/heavy dirt then you should either use an orange oil polish or Murphy's Oil and these can be found at any Walmart type store.
Best to always gather all of your materials together before starting a job like this and try to have plenty of clean soft rags handy. It may be best to finish one door or drawer front at a time just in case you cannot finish right away.

Here is a link to a very good instruction site:

www.wikihow.com/Clean-Wood-Kitchen-Cabinets

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenMarch 15, 2017
🎃