Cleaning Love Bugs Off Your Windshield

How to get love bugs off your windshield. Use the sheet you put in dryer, it works great!

Source: Local new paper. Palm Beach Post Times Wednesday May 11th. edition.

By Bill from Hobe Sound, FL

Sounds great, but do you have any suggestions on how to reach the windshield with that dryer sheet on an 18-wheeler? My husband goes to Florida quite often during love bug season and has a time getting them off the windshield.

Oh my gosh...it worked! Amazing how the dryer sheets removed dried love bugs from the car finish and from chrome and headlights! Great and inexpensive!

My wife and I live in Florida and have had a lot of problems with Love Bugs. I always wait until early morning when it's daylight enough to see and when the dew is on the car. Then I just pour a little car cleaning soap in a bucket with a little water. Heck, even dish soap might work ok. Then I use a rag and go to it.

A few years ago I bought a couple of blue colored slightly abrasive cloths. They worked great but I'm down to one cloth that's full of holes. My problem? I've searched stores and Auto sites and cannot for the life of me find those cloths. Gee, too bad they worked great. That's probably why they stopped making them.

Anonymous

So u wet it or leave it dry

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning OutsideMay 26, 2011
😷
🐛
😎
📓
🌻
Generated 2020-07-18 08:40:58 in 921 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Love-Bugs-Off-Your-Windshield.html