Cleaning Mobile Home Windows

Mobile Home WindowsI live in a mobile home. The windows are double pane, the top window has a space of about 3 inches and does not come apart. How can I clean the insides?

By carolyn morton from Bristol, TN

Answers

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 149 Feedbacks
Best Answer

I'm from Tenn too, Greeneville. Love Bristol (more to shop anddo there lol :-) We have the same issue on the windows. I use a long handled squeegee and just reach up in there and use it turned around each way as I come down with it so it gets both inside glass sides and then I put a dry rag on it (wrapped around it with rubber band in each end) and I spray some Windex on it and do the same thing on it. You can get the long handled squeegees at dollar tree

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

How do I clean the inside of trailer double windows?

By Sharon

Answer this Question

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I had to clean a high double track window frame in a mobile home last week. Getting up that high was not safe, so I devised a way to clean both tracks at once.

I simply wet a rag and draped it around the prongs of a spaghetti spoon.

Comment Like this photo? 1
Home and Garden Cleaning WindowsFebruary 21, 2014
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Mobile-Home-Windows-2.html