Cleaning Mobile Home Windows

Category Windows
Having clean windows inside and out on your home is wonderful, although it is not always easy to remove screens and reach all parts of the glass. This is a guide about cleaning mobile home windows.

I live in a mobile home. The windows are double pane, the top window has a space of about 3 inches and does not come apart. How can I clean the insides?

By carolyn morton from Bristol, TN

Answers

Best Answer

I'm from Tenn too, Greeneville. Love Bristol (more to shop anddo there lol :-) We have the same issue on the windows. I use a long handled squeegee and just reach up in there and use it turned around each way as I come down with it so it gets both inside glass sides and then I put a dry rag on it (wrapped around it with rubber band in each end) and I spray some Windex on it and do the same thing on it. You can get the long handled squeegees at dollar tree

How do I clean the inside of trailer double windows?

By Sharon

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I had to clean a high double track window frame in a mobile home last week. Getting up that high was not safe, so I devised a way to clean both tracks at once. I simply wet a rag and draped it around the prongs of a spaghetti spoon. I had to angle it a bit, but it worked really well! You can clean both tracks at once with ease.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Coos Bay, OR

Comment Like this photo? 1