Cleaning Stove Drip Pans

I clean my stove drip pans over night in grocery store bags. Yep, I put two of them in several bags, bagged one inside the other and pour ammonia over them then tie them off. I do the same with the other two and let them sit in the sink until morning, then I carefully poke a hole in the bottom of the bags so the ammonia can drain without choking me, then I open the top and pull out the drip pans and begin wiping the crud away. Seldom do I have to scrub anything. It is amazing to me how clean they become with so little effort. And isn't that what we all want, as little effort as possible spent on cleaning. Peace! :)

I do that with all my stove parts. I just get a bigger back for oven racks. i'm like you - I'd rather do it the easy way and this is definitely the easier way.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesAugust 8, 2018
🌻
🎂
🎃