Cleaning Vinyl Fences and Deck Railings

Category Miscellaneous
Vinyl is a durable material when used for deck railings and fences, but it does need periodic cleaning to look its best. This is a guide about cleaning vinyl fences and deck railings.

I bought a plastic red, white, and blue banner. I attached it to my deck vinyl railing and it stuck to my white railing. Any ideas how I can get the coloring off my railing? I tried a Magic Eraser with water, lemon oil, and Goo Gone and no luck.
Please help! Thanks.

Answers

I can't think of the name of it, but there is a product made to clean vinyl lawn furniture with. You might try it. It is sold seasonally in the stores in the area of the lawn furniture.

I would scrub with nylon net.

Does anyone know what works to clean a vinyl fence? We have stains from seagulls and other birds that have dried and we have not been able to get it clean. I tried the magic eraser and that did not work.

Kathy from Los Angeles, CA

Answers

I have a parrot and find WD-40 is good for bird-concrete stains.

By Jerry (Guest Post)

I have a problem with my white fence having a lot of black on it. It is mostly on part under and near a large oak tree.