Cleaning a Coffee Pot Burner

Category Appliances
Your coffee pot burner needs to cleaned from time to time. This is a guide about cleaning a coffee pot burner.

I wanted to know how I can clean the burner on my coffee pot. It is dirty. but more so, it's rusty. Any ideas?

Answers

Best Answer

I would unplug it and saturate a cloth with vinegar and let it sit on the burner.

Best Answer

Clean it with soap and water, dry it well and apply some navel jelly to get rid of the rust.

Best Answer

Wet a piece of tin foil and wad it up. Rub against the rust and it will disappear. Clean the rest with a soap filled pad.

Best Answer

Just add vinegar, baking soda, and dawn soap to a sponge with an abrasive side and gently scrub.