Cleaning a Composite Deck?

Composite decks are considered more durable than the traditional wooden versions. However, they do still require proper cleaning to look their best. This is a page about cleaning a composite deck.

I have a heavy plastic container on my deck for cigarette butts. Somehow one of the butts did not go out and other butts started to burn. When I lifted the plastic container, the whole bottom was melted to the Trex deck. I got some of the hot plastic pulled off, not all of it, now that it is cool I can't remove it, I tried scrubbing it, and it's not working, I need help! Thank you.

By grandmaninnybug

Answers

That happened to us! We have not gotten it off yet. Have you had any luck?

Some weird tree seeds fell on my non-maintenance deck and made black spots all over it. I tried water and a brush, but it won't come off. Anyone, please help!

By Ila S from Mandan, ND

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceApril 9, 2013
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-a-Composite-Deck.html