Cleaning a Toilet Plunger

Category Miscellaneous
Soaking a toilet plunger in a bucket with added bleach will help to remove the odor and debris. Be sure to air dry thoroughly before storing.

How do you clean a recently used plunger that has one of those lips inside that trap the water and debris when using?

Answers

Best Answer

I soak mine for a few hours in a one cup bleach to one bucket of hot water solution (I have one bucket that is devoted to this only).

I rinse it off in the stationary tub, then shake it out good.

Sometimes it takes a few shakes to get the yuck out. I let it dry in the sun (just a few minutes as too much sun can rot the rubber).

Best Answer

Sanitize and place outside to get air dry

Best Answer

I clean mine with ammonia and have it dry thoroughly before I put it back in its container.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousSeptember 24, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻