Clothespin Cup Markers

We have a huge dilemma in our house! The kids misplace their cups throughout the day, which means there are at least 8 cups scattered about by the end of the day! I decided to make cup markers so everyone could find theirs cup again.

Total Time: 10 minutes

1. Using the letter stamps, spell out the names of everyone in the house that needs a cup marker. Allow the ink to dry and then stamp the other side of the clothespins.
  2. Once both sides are dry, seal the ink with a coat of clear nail polish. This way the names will last even if they get wet. Have everyone clip their marker on when they get a cup each day.

I did a similar thing for my family over 35 years ago. I had everyone choose their favorite color. I used acrylic paint to paint them and made 4 for each family member. We still have most of them. When my daughter and her children had to move back home, I added to our collection. We also used a clothespin to ID something for that person alone, (ie; lunch stuff in the fridge, an individuals favorite chips, or their leftovers for later). It still works!!

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceDecember 13, 2012
🐛
😎
🌻
📓