Cold Hard Cash Gift
A fun way to gift money is to freeze it in a block of ice. Give it a try and enjoy the reaction and facial expressions.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter made this for her brother as a gift for his 16th birthday. It was fun to make and even more fun to give to him!
- bowl (lid optional)
- Fill a small bowl with water. Gently submerge the bills in the water, pressing them around the edges of the bowl, until you have good coverage all the way around the outer part of the bowl.
- Put the lid on the bowl and place it in the freezer overnight. Make sure it is frozen solid before you take it out.
- Turn the bowl upside down and run it under warm water to release the ice from the bowl.
- Put the ice block on a plate and give it to someone special. :)
- To get the money out of the ice, put it back in the bowl and run warm water over it to melt the ice.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.