Cold Hard Cash Gift
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
October 18, 2019
My daughter made this for her brother as a gift for his 16th birthday. It was fun to make and even more fun to give to him!
- bowl (lid optional)
- Fill a small bowl with water. Gently submerge the bills in the water, pressing them around the edges of the bowl, until you have good coverage all the way around the outer part of the bowl.
- Put the lid on the bowl and place it in the freezer overnight. Make sure it is frozen solid before you take it out.
- Turn the bowl upside down and run it under warm water to release the ice from the bowl.
- Put the ice block on a plate and give it to someone special. :)
- To get the money out of the ice, put it back in the bowl and run warm water over it to melt the ice.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.