Company Review: Publix Grocery

I recently bought a food dehydrator and wanted to try beef jerky. I read the instructions and it said to use aged lean beef. I went to Publix Grocery (that was the closest to the motel) and asked what time they marked their meat down and was told they did not. I was puzzled because I thought all grocery stores marked down. They said it was company policy not to. They have to throw it away.

I won't shop Publix again, I find this very wasteful and terrible. They would rather throw food away than sell it cheaper. Funny thing is that I don't buy marked down often I shop the sales and will occasionally pick up marked down if something is in line with what I'm shopping for at the time. They just lost one customer due to greed.

By Meemaw

😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Company-Review-Publix-Grocery-1.html