Computer Monitor Corner Decoration
I was inspired by the making of cute corner bookmarks and I would love to try them, but it's been a long time that I have kept my book collections and haven't read them since. Suddenly I decided to make one as a decoration for my desktop monitor, just to add a nice view to this boring workplace.
- 1 piece white paper
- colored sticky notes
- Start by drawing a 7 x 7 cm square on the white paper.
- Draw another one of the same size on top.
- Then another one on the side of the first square.
- Draw diagonal lines on the squares except the first one.
- Mark a 2 cm line on both squares. The base of measurement should start on the first square. See photos.
- Cut out the diagonal marks and the outer markings.
- It should look like this.
- Fold along the inner lines/markings. See photos
- So it should look like this.
- At the back portion (side without pencil marks), draw a cute face on one of the triangular sides.
- Add some detail to the face. So I cut out a portion from the sticky notes to emphasize a rosy cheek on this face.
- Stick this portion over the other triangular side.
- This is how it looks like now.
- Make a layered tiny flower out of the sticky notes.
- Stick it into the tip of the triangular piece.
- Insert it on the corner of your computer monitor.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.