Contact Lens Case as Earbud Headphones Case
Contact lens cases should be discarded every one to three months to keep from contaminating your lenses and hurting your eyes. Here is a way to upcycle your lens holders into a case to neatly hold your earbud headphones. This is a great way to protect your buds and keep the wires from tangling in your pocket or bag.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 Case
- contact lens case
- glue gun with glue
- beads or other decorations
- paper towels
- Heat up your glue gun and remove lids from contact lens case. Firmly press tip of hot glue gun against the front and center lip of the one of the case bowls.
- Carefully wipe down glue gun tip as it will start collecting the melted plastic.
- Repeat the melting process on the other side.
- Make sure your particular buds fit in the bowls. You can keep melting more off the side until they fit inside with the lid screwed back on.
- If you want, you can add beads, jewels, or designs on the outside. I hot glued beads to match my earbuds.
- The bridge between the two contact case bowls will serve as a place to wrap your headphone cable. Leave about half an inch of cable loose from the case's openings so you're not pulling hard on the cables. Wrap and you're set!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.