Cooking Lentils with Brown Rice

Complete the protein of your rice by adding lentils before you cook it. It tastes delicious and is good for you.

Organic brown rice has been a staple for my family all my adult life. In the last few years, I have been enjoying small brown Spanish lentils for soup and stew. Recently I tried adding these lentils to my long grain brown rice before cooking. I found that using 1 part lentils to 4 parts rice was great. Not only do they cook in the same pot, it tastes great, and helps complete the protein of my meal.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingAugust 29, 2019
😷
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cooking-Lentils-with-Brown-Rice.html