Crab Appetizer Recipes
This page contains crab appetizer recipes. Add these delicious appetizers to your list of favorite recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easily prepared ahead and baked as the guests arrive.
- 1 pkg. split English muffins
- 1 can or 1/2 lb. crab meat
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 jar Old English cheese spread
Set jar of cheese in a bowl of hot water to soften. Melt butter in microwave; mix with mayonnaise, crab meat, and cheese. Spread on cut side of muffins. Place on cookie sheet. Bake in 350 degree F oven about 10 minutes, watching carefully. These can be cut into quarters and served as appetizers or left whole for an entree.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
By kraftykaren from Mobile, AL
Delicious crab and bacon appetizers.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cut in half
- 6 oz canned crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup duck sauce
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spread the bacon on a large baking sheet.
- Place a small amount of crab meat on the end of each half slice of bacon.
- Roll bacon around the crab meat, securing with toothpicks, if necessary.
- Broil the rolled bacon for 10 minutes, turning it once to endure even browning. Continue broiling until evenly crisp and brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with duck sauce on crackers.