Craftsman Riding Mower Battery Not Holding a Charge

My Craftsman mower battery is dead after 2 uses. Is this normal? I had to push mow my yard today with a dead $1900 machine in my garage. I have seen other posts that indicate this is an ongoing problem.

I don't know the answer but your experience is similar to mine. I also had a Craftsman riding lawn mower. I'd bought it used, at a real good price, after a lawnmower shop refurbished it. At least twice a year, the battery died. I would have to buy a new battery. A few times, the tire went flat and they'd have to put on a new one. I loved doing the lawn in less time and getting to ride my "mowing go kart" as I called it. But so many problems, and expenses, I ended up getting rid of it and buying a self-propelled mower. (Which I don't like at all!) This is my second riding mower to go kaput; the first one was a used Murray brand (sold by Walmart) and it was even worse! From what I can gather, none of them are real reliable.

If you bought it new, i would think the warranty is still valid. I would return it to the store.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersMay 17, 2019
🍂
🎄