SaladsRecipes

Cranberry Walnut Quinoa Salad

There are way too many good things starring in this quinoa salad but I wanted to keep the name short. If I could have my ways, it could be called the "Cranberry Walnut Apple Goat Cheese Balsamic Quinoa Salad" and believe me, it is so good! The goat cheese and walnuts have their own natural fats in them, so adding an oil to the dressing is not necessary. You can add some if you like, though. I think without it, it brings a beautiful punch to break through all the creaminess. This salad is so full of textures, it's really hard to stop eating!

Total Time: 10 minutes

Yield: 4 servings

1. In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  2. To the bowl, add in the rest of the ingredients except the lettuce/spinach.
  3. Mix ingredients well with the dressing. Place lettuce/spinach in bottoms of bowls, then spoon quinoa salad on top to serve.