SaucesRecipes

Creamy Garlic Sauce

This is a delicious and easy-to-make garlic sauce. It's based on a Lebanese garlic sauce I get at one of my favourite shops, but this comes out to being about 1/5th the price (and has no chemicals)! I like using this alongside my meat dishes, as a roast veggie dip, or swiped on breads and crackers.

1. Place the garlic and in a food processor. Pulse until garlic is puréed. Stop to scrape down the sides every once in a while.
  2. Add half the oil and the salt. Blend until smooth.
  3. Add half the lemon juice, then stream in the rest of the oil. Finish off by streaming in the rest of the lemon juice while blending.
  4. The finished sauce should have a consistency much like mayonnaise. Serve straight away and transfer any leftovers to an airtight container to keep in the fridge. This keeps for at least a month.

Yum! I'll have to make this sauce sometime. :)

Yes, you should! It's very addictive, though. Be careful ;)