Crochet Men's Fingerless Gloves
This is a quick, fun, and easy pattern for men's gloves. If you can single and double crochet, you can make these in under 1 hour!
Total Time: Under 1 hour
- "I" crochet hook
- around 100 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 20.
- Dc in 3rd ch from hook and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. Dc in next stitch and each until end.
- Repeat last step 13 times more, for a total of 15 rows. **If you need them narrower or wider, this is the place to work less/more rows.**
- Fold the bottom half of your rectangle toward you, meeting the other side. Ch 1, turn.
- Work 8 sc through both thicknesses, work 5 slip stitch through the layer closest to you ONLY (thumbhole made), work 6 remaining sc through both thicknesses.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
- All set!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!