Crochet Patterns for Vest?

Category Patterns
Finding the perfect pattern for the project you plan, can help it be a success. This is a page about crochet patterns for vest.

Does anybody know where to get a pattern for the crocheted vest worn last night (on 2/23/10) by the female singer Didi Benami on American Idol? It had a round granny motif on the back and was multicolored. I loved it and can't wait to make one.

By Cyinda from the Seattle-Tacoma area

Answers

I did not see it. I need a picture, good luck.

www.garnstudio.com/.../visoppskrift.php?d_nr=119&d_id=22...

This is kind of close. I thought her vest was cute too!

www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en...

I know this is long, but I googled crochet granny vests and got a lot. You might get lucky! Good luck!

Okay, Here's the site that sells it (in ITALY) for $269.90.

Of course, for that high cost, they are nice enough to include Import Fees & Shipping!

This price is NOT for the pattern, but for the actual hand-crocheted vest... I can not find a pattern & will try to make up my own.

To see all views of the vest you need to have an Adobe Flash Player... Get your copies of picture NOW, because I'm sure they will take it down off the web when they sell out of the vests.

www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=L2N029&season=actual&gender=women&group=clothing&des=L2N&cat=&seasProdID=51I

Crafts Crochet PatternsFebruary 14, 2015
🐛
📓
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Crochet-Patterns-for-Vest.html