Making a Crochet Triangle Dishcloth
Try this unusual dishcloth shape when making your next cloth. This is a guide about making a crochet triangle dishcloth
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We can always use a new dishcloth, right? Well here is a quick pattern for one in a different shape than you're used to.:)
Total Time: About 45 minutes
Source: Inspired by a stitch book guide.
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight cotton yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 6, slip stitch in the first ch to make a ring.
- Ch 8, (5 dc into ring, ch 5) twice, 4 dc into ring, sl st in 3rd ch of ch 8.
- Sl st in each of next 2 ch, ch 8, 2 dc in ch-loop of previous round, *1dc in each dc of group, (2 dc, ch 5, 2 dc)in ch 5 space, repeat from* once, 1 dc in each dc, 2 dc in ch-loop of previous round, sl st in 3rd ch of ch 8.
- Repeat last step 3 times more.
- Ch 1, work 8 sc in each ch space, and 1 sc in each dc around. Join with a sl st to your first sc. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- All done.:)
November 30, 20150 found this helpful
My dad's cousin makes these for me. They are the BEST!