Crocheted 'Timber' Neck Pillow Pattern

I saw this and didn't have a way to get a pattern so I made my own. As a mini-bolster pillow for your neck, it's the perfect size and shape. Your list of materials is very small, too!

Total Time: 2 Hours

Yield: 1

1. With your cast on, chain 46. Making sure your chain doesn't twist, join in a circle. Chain 1 and make a single in each of the 43 remaining chains. Join and chain 1.
  2. For the next 43 rows, make a single in each stitch and join, chaining 1. The only difference you make is where you choose to put in the tan and dark brown, simply cut the cream, tie the other two colors to it, and keep going. This is meant to seem like birch or alder bark.
  3. For the ends, chain 2 with the tan yarn, and make a single in the first chain and 7 more for 8. The next row is 2 in each, then 1 in two and 2 in one, then 1 in three and 2 in one, then 1 in four and 2 in one, then 1 in 5 and 2 in one. If your work is a bit loose, it's okay if you need a 6th row. Work in some of the cream to make it look like rings on a branch. Whip stitch one end to the pillow tube.
  4. I used an unopened package of rolled up batting, easing it in by punching a tiny hole in each end to let out the air. Then sewed on the other end.
  5. It looks pretty cute and if you make several, they would really go great in a room that is made to look like the outdoors. N-JOY!

Beautiful!
Do you (or does anyone) also have a pattern for making a little cushy ear pillow round to protect one's ear from getting sore(s) from sleeping on one side? It would be like a small ring one's ear could fit into it on-pillow so the ear is relieved the pressure of sleeping on it. I have heart issues, so I cannot sleep or even lay on my left side, and I develop sores, scabs, etc. on my right ear very often. In a pinch, I have wrapped a long sock into a circle and laid on it, but it undoes itself as I sleep. Thanks.

This link will give you more than you will ever need. Thanks for letting me help.

www.google.com/search?q=crocheted+ear+covers&rlz...

Crafts Crochet IdeasAugust 22, 2017
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Crocheted-Timber-Neck-Pillow-Pattern-1.html